Steel Wire Sweeper Brush, 8 1/8 x 26, 7409254
Wire bristles are used for tough road debris like asphalt, gravel, clay, and mud, giving you a thorough cleaning without bristle damage. Most sweeping contractors use wire bristles in-between poly bristles. Alternating wire and poly will give you both sweeping and cutting action.
The Inside Diameter [ID] X Outside Diameter [OD] measurement will help you find the correct size bristle for your broom.
- Inside Diameter: 8.125 inches
- Outside Diameter: 26 inches
- No spacers required. The waved inner ring creates 2 inches of spacing per bristle.
Fits Angle Brooms:
- 52" Angle Broom uses 26 wavy bristles
- 64" Angle Broom uses 33 wavy bristles
- 60" Sweeper uses 30 wavy bristles
- 72" Sweeper uses 36 wavy bristles
- 84" Sweeper uses 42 wavy bristles
Parts can vary depending on your serial number. Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov