Skid Steer Loader Operator Training Course, 7249275
Bobcat® loader operator training course gives instuction on rules and practices for safe operation of skid-steer loaders, all-wheel steer loaders and compact track loaders. It is NOT designed to license or certify operators as skilled or factory authorized operators.
After participating in the course, trainees will be able to:
- Discuss how weight distribution affects skid-steer loader steering and stability.
- Explain the difference between Tipping Load and Rated Operating Capacity.
- Have an understanding of the hydrostatic transmission, and that the loader will react the moment the steering levers are moved.
- Explain why maintenance is an important factor for safe, efficient, and productive operation.
- Identify the controls and their functions.
- Identify the loader's safety features and explain their importance.
- Explain the steps of safe entry and exit.
- Explain the reason for changing attachments and the use of the Bob-Tach system.
- Know the fundamentals of safe maneuvering, traveling, and working with the attachment.
- Know the fundamentals of efficient maneuvering, traveling, and working with the attachment.
Kit includes DVD, 5 handbooks, 5 course attendance certificates, 5 participation cards, safety manual, and administrator's guide.
This item is NON-RETURNABLE
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov