Versahandler Operator Training Course, 6901184
The VersaHandler® telescopic tool carrier (telehandler) operator training course provides instruction on rules and practices for safe operation. It is NOT designed to license or certify operators as skilled or factory authorized operators.
- How different terrains can affect the stability of a VersaHandler telehandler.
- Relationship between the VersaHandler Rated Operating Capacity, Maximum Cargo Box Load, Trailer Hitch Tongue Weight, Total Rated Capacity
- Understand the front and all-wheel steering system
- Why maintenance is an important factor for safe, efficient and productive operation
- Identify the controls and their functions
- Identify the Toolcat safety features and explain their importance
- Safe entry and exit of the VersaHandler telehandler.
- Reason for changing attachments and the use of the Bob-Tach system
- Fundamentals of safe and efficient maneuvering, traveling, and working with an attachment
Kit includes DVD, 5 handbooks, 5 course attendance certificates, 5 participation cards, safety manual, and administrator's guide.
This item is NON-RETURNABLE
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov