Excavator Operator Training Course, 7249283
Bobcat® compact excavator (also known as mini excavator) operator training course gives instuction on rules and practices for safe operation. It is NOT designed to license or certify operators as skilled or factory authorized operators.
The kit includes:
- Five handbooks
- Five course attendance certificates
- Administrator’s guide
After participating in the course, trainees will be able to:
- Identify major components of the compact excavator.
- Explain these operating features of the compact excavator:
- House Rotation or Slew
- Independent Boom Swing
- Track Ground Pressure
- Auxiliary Hydraulics
- Explain why maintenance is an important factor for safe, efficient and productive operation.
- Identify the controls and their functions, and understand that the excavator will travel in the direction of the blade when the steering controls are pushed away from the operator.
- Identify these safety features and explain their importance:
- ROPS and Seat Belt
- House Swing (Slew) Lock
- Control Console
- Grab Handles and Safety Threads
- Explain the steps of safe entry, start-up, parking and exiting.
- Know the fundamentals of safe maneuvering, traveling and using the work hydraulics.
- Understand the principles of rated lift capacity when lifting loads with the excavator.
This item is NON-RETURNABLE
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov