Reversible Plate Compactor RP22.40, 7473244
Bobcat reversible plate compactors are designed to isolate the machine’s vibrations from the operator’s handle for minimum hand-arm vibration. Equipped with hydraulic direction control, these reversible plates deliver quick direction changes and minimum-effort compaction in tight spaces. Powered by a durable and efficient Honda engine for reliable starts, maximum power and low fuel consumption. Used in a wide range of applications, ideal for compacting granular materials such as sand, gravel and asphalt.
*Photos show plate compactor with the optional wheel kit. The wheel kit must be ordered separately.
- Hydraulic direction control: With forward and reverse direction control, operators gain outstanding maneuverability with quick and easy directional changes as well as precise spot compaction work.
- Honda engine: Bobcat forward plate compactors feature durable and efficient Honda engines for reliable starts, maximum power and low fuel consumption.
- Casted, one-piece plates: Bobcat reversible plate compactors feature a one-piece, cast base plate with no connection points that can weaken over time. Other brands weld or assemble components for their base plates.
- Minimal hand-arm vibration: Bobcat reversible plates are designed to isolate vibrations from the operator’s handle, significantly reducing hand-arm vibration and fatigue. The handle also folds for convenient transport and storage.
- Durable frame: A robust, tubular frame surrounds the engine and durable covers protect key components for reliable performance on the jobsite day after day.
- Optimum versatility: Tackle a wide range of applications, including open-area compaction work, trench work and compacting materials in tight spaces.
- Twin-shaft vibratory system: The vibratory system provides maximum compaction output for stationary work or material compaction over large areas.
- Material-shedding base plate: The base plates are designed to shed dirt and reduce material buildup for greater operator uptime.
- Rubber Mat: Slip on the optional (not included) rubber mat to operate the plate compactor on paving stones without cracking or chipping the stones or other expensive surfaces. No tools required to install.
- Wheel Kit: Moving a Bobcat plate compactor from one jobsite to another is easy with the optional (not included), transport wheels and central lift bar. No tools required to install.
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Compaction in confined spaces
- Asphalt and paving
- Paving stone base compaction
- Light-to-medium duty patchwork
- Pipeline and trench construction
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov