Surface Planer Carbide Teeth , 6906904SD
- Standard planer bit from the factory for surface planers.
- Smaller in size than normal planer bits.
- For drilling in medium to hard conditions.
- Will not survive impact with steel.
- Flanged carbide tip for increased wear resistance in abrasive cutting.
- Best used for surface planers.
Compatible with planer attachments.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov