- Shipping Questions
- Finding Parts
- Parts Catalog
- California Proposition 65
- My Account Questions
- Order Questions
- Truck Freight Questions
- Security Questions
- Tax Exempt
Can I return a part?
All items must be returned within 30 days in the original packaging, in new uninstalled condition and you must include a copy of your invoice.
Once we review the order and determine that Bobcat is in error, we will provide a shipping label for you to use to ship it back. Once we receive the part, your credit card will be credited. If the issue is your error, you will be responsible for the shipping costs.
All regular freight returns are subject to a restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price. All shipments must be prepaid, COD and freight collect shipments will be refused.
View our return policy.
Can I return or exchange parts I purchased online at a Bobcat dealership?
Unfortunately, Bobcat Dealerships are unable to accept returns for online purchases at this time.
Can I return core from a remanufactured part I purchased online to a Bobcat dealership?
Unfortunately, Bobcat Dealerships are unable to accept core returns for online purchases at this time.
Where do you ship?
Shop.bobcat.com offers shipping to all 50 United States and Canada. We currently are unable to ship to anywhere outside of the US and Canada.
What do you charge for standard ground shipping?
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99 shipped standard ground, including freight items, to the contiguous United States (Alaska and Hawaii are excluded) and to Canada (remote areas excluded).
When will I receive my part?
- US customers will receive orders in 5-10 business days with standard ground shipping under typical circumstances. Expect LTL or truck freight shipments to arrive in 3 to 4 weeks.
What if I need my part shipped faster?
You can choose Next-Day Air or 2nd Day. You will be required to pay a calculated shipping fee. The warehouse ships Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm CST. If you place your order after hours or on the weekend, your order will not ship until the next business day. No Saturday Delivery.
How will my shipment arrive?
You may receive multiple shipments at different times from different locations. Smaller items are shipped via UPS. Parts weighing over 150 lbs. (tracks, solid tires, and over-the-tire tracks) will arrive via truck freight shipment.
How do I search for my part?
You can search for parts in several ways:
- Use the search bar in the upper right-hand corner to search by serial number, part number, machine model, keyword, or phrase.
- Entering your serial number in the search field will offer the best results to find the correct parts for your machine.
- Use the category finder in the left-hand margin or the drop-down menu at the top of the screen to find your products. Some categories have additional options to help you narrow down your search to find what you need.
- Click on the featured categories or products on the home page
- Find the right part for your machine using the Parts Catalog. The products you need may not be available to purchase online. Please check the site often as we are continuously adding parts. Your feedback is appreciated and we welcome any suggestions for parts to make available on the site. Please email our customer sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-926-2228 or 844-9-BOBCAT.
How do I use the Parts Catalog?
Clicking on Parts Catalog will open a new website in a new window. You will still be able to click back to shop.bobcat.com. Once you enter the Parts Catalog, start by choosing Serial Number, Model Number or Product Type, and navigate through the Table of Contents to find the right part for your machine. You can then enter a keyword or a part number in the search field. We recommend having your product’s serial number available when looking up part information for your equipment. You can also click on the User Guide for help on using the Online Parts Catalog. If you have questions about model compatibility, email our customer service team at email@example.com or call 844-926-2228 or 844-9-BOBCAT.
How do I find my model number/info?
Refer to your machine’s owner manual for your machine’s make and model.
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for certain products that contain chemicals above certain threshold levels.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
How do I view my account information?
Click on Sign In and fill your email and password under Registered Customer and click Sign In. This will take you to My Dashboard where you will see all of your current information.
How do I change my mailing address, email address, and/or password?
Once you Sign In and view My Dashboard, you can click Edit Address, Edit, or Change Password and enter your desired changes. Remember to click the Save button to save any changes.
How do I know my order went through?
You will receive a confirmation email. Entering a valid email address is essential in receiving confirmation and being able to track your order.
How do I track my order?
Tracking your order is quick and easy using either of these two methods:
- Go to Sign In and fill in the fields under Registered Customer. Once you are signed in you will have access to your account information. Click on My Orders and you see your order(s) listed. Click on View Order. You will see the details of your order including the tracking number. When you click on the tracking number, you’ll automatically go to the correct carrier website’s tracking page.
- Copy the tracking number from your confirmation email and paste it into the UPS or Freight Carrier website for an update.
Can I see my order history?
- If you set up an account when you placed your order, simply click on Sign In and fill in the fields under Registered Customer and click on My Orders to look up past orders. If you checked out as a guest, refer to the confirmation emails sent to you from previous orders.
What is Truck Freight?
If an item is 151 lbs. or more, it will be shipped via LTL or Truck Freight (on a semi-truck) and you must have the means to unload it from the truck. The shipment MUST BE INSPECTED UPON RECEIPT. The consignee (you or someone you appoint) must completely open and inspect the product.
You will be asked at checkout to agree that you can and will accept truck freight shipping at your shipping address. If you agree to truck freight, but are unable to accept it upon arrival, you will incur return fees.
When will I receive a part that was shipped by truck freight or LTL?
With the additional logistics of shipping larger items, truck freight can take 3 to 4 weeks to arrive at its destination.
What if my item shipped via truck freight arrives damaged?
Please note 'Damaged' or “Short” and a brief description of the damage or shortage found on the delivery receipt. Bobcat will arrange for pick-up of the damaged product and ship out a new order right away.
Freight drivers are in a hurry and if there are no signs of damage to the outside packaging, sometimes they will not let you open it up and look it over carefully. If the outside packaging looks good then you should be okay to sign for the freight and let the driver go. If the outside packaging has any signs of damage like creases, rips, tears, holes, punctures, crushed in, etc. and the driver won’t let you open it to inspect, make sure to note it on the delivery receipt and take photos if possible, and we've got you covered.
Why do I need to inspect the shipment?
It is VERY IMPORTANT that the freight is inspected before you sign the delivery receipt. By signing the receipt and accepting the shipment, you are releasing the freight company and all of its affiliates of any liability for damages that are not reported on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery.
If you discover damage after the freight driver leaves, email Bobcat Parts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-926-2228 or 844-9-BOBCAT within 48 hours so we can report it. We only have a few days to report damage that isn't reported on the delivery receipt and it is a lot harder to win the claim.
Is this site secure?
Your security is important to us. This site has been built using the most up-to-date technology and best practices to ensure the security of your data, including regular security patches.
Is my credit card information saved?
To protect your security, we do not save your credit card information after your purchase is made. You will be asked to re-enter your credit card information with each new order.
How do I create a tax exempt account?
Please follow the steps below to set up a tax exempt account.
- Create an account.
- Click on Account / My Account in the top right corner of the home page.
- Select Tax Certificates in the left hand menu.
- Click the Add Exemption button.
- Select your location. Click the Proceed button.
- For immediate approval, fill out the form completely and Click the Process button.
- If you upload a certificate, your status will first say DENIED, but don’t be alarmed. This means your status is pending.
- Select Refresh Certificates.
- You will immediately be deemed exempt if you fill out the form. If you upload a certificate your status will be pending approval. Please check your status in 1-2 business days.
- If tax is not removed from your order within this time frame, please contact the sales team.
Does my business have the ability to pay in installments?
- Bobcat is partnered with Credit Key to offer B2B financing for online purchases for easy business payments up to 12 months.
- Apply to see if your business qualifies.
- Credit Key terms of services apply.