Fuel Injection Pump for Bobcat Equipment, 7516851
The fuel injection system is a major area of focus for advancement towards clean operating diesel engines. High-pressure common rail fuel system is an advanced fuel injection design that regulates fuel pressure and injection timing.
- The pump applies high pressure to fuel (22,000 “ 34,000 psi)
- The common rail stores pressurized fuel
- The injectors deliver fuel to the engine
Fuel injection pump failure can be for two reasons:
- Mechanical problems within the injection pump housing like debris clogging the injector. Will-fit fuel injection pumps may have defective internal parts which disrupts timing of the fuel transfer process, requiring a complete replacement,
- Low or dirty fuel which effects the lubrication of the fuel pump or causes clogs.
A core charge of $150 has been added to this product. Core charges will be refunded when your used component is returned. The Bobcat sales team will assist with your core return.
Due to engineering standards, some parts are updated or changed and are assigned a new part number. Previous part number was 7256789. This part is the direct replacement.
Parts can vary depending on your serial number. Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment.
All-Wheel Steer Loader: A770
Skid Steer Loaders: S740, S750, S770, S850
Toolcat™ Work Machines: T740, T750, T770, T870
VersaHandlers: V519, V723
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov