Door Handle for One-Piece Glass Door, 6679885
Recatangle-shaped door handle for excavator doors with one glass pane. The new the new door handle has changed from the original. Cab door modification is required before installing the new handle. When replacement is required, follow this procedure:
- Cut notches in the four locations shown in the diagram. All notches are cut to the same dimensions.
- Round all corners and smooth all rough edges.
- Install the new door handle into the door.
- Readjust the door striker.
- First enter the cab, then close the cab door so the door handle jaws are fully latched. Loosen the striker nut. Hold the door frame firmly against the door seal then tighten the striker nut.
Parts can vary depending on your serial number. Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov