60" Bolt-on Double Bevel Cutting Edge for Sweeper Bucket, 6805367
Bolt-on double bevel reversible cutting edge adds strength to loader sweeper buckets and allows for longer bucket wear. Bolts to bottom of bucket. Holes in welded on edge may need to be drilled to .688" diameter with this cutting edge, as it uses 5/8" bolts.
- Double bevel
- Reversible -- allowing you to use both sides for twice the life
- .625 inches thick
- 6 inches wide
- 59 inches long
- 10 predrilled holes, .625" diameter - Holes in welded on edge may need to be drilled to .688" diameter with this cutting edge
- Use ten 5/8 X 2 ¾ (.625 x .275) plow bolt and ten 5/8 (.625) hex nut - Order 7347465
- Bolt hole spacing is 6 inches from center to center of the bolt holes
- 2.5 inches when measured from the edge of the bucket cutting edge to the center of the first hole
Parts can vary depending on your serial number. Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment.
|Cutting Edge Length||60 inches|
|Cutting Edge Type||Bolt On|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov