Engine Oil, SYNTHETIC, 5W40, 1 Quart, 7403513
Bobcat Synthetic Engine Oil is formulated with the highest quality base oils and superior additive technology. A multigrade lubricant for heavy-duty diesel equipment. A combination of excellent cold weather fluidity for seasonal changes and extra body for wear protection during severe high speed, high temperature operation. All season protection where engine manufacturers specify multigrade oils.
- All-Season chemistry provides year-round protection
- For use where For use where API Service CK-4, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CJ-4,CF, SL, SM, SJ, ACEA E5, JASO DH-1, Mercedes-Benz Sheet 228.3, and Global DHD-1 is recommended.
- Backwards compatible with previous API requirements
- Superior to standard grades for cold-start in extreme climates
- Premium engine oil for severe duty on- and off-highway and agricultural applications.
- Excellent soot control and oxidation resistance.
- Only ships by UPS Ground to the contiguous United States and Canada Provinces.
- Order in quantities of 12.
Remember to order your engine oil filter.
Due to engineering standards, some parts are updated or changed and are assigned a new part number. Previous part number was 6989147. This part is the direct replacement.
Parts can vary depending on your serial number. Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov