Hydraulic Oil Filter, Cartridge, 6692337
- Cooling fan drive filter keeps hydrualic fluid clean to keep the cooling fan system operating properly.
- Protects expensive parts like pumps, drives, and control valves by keeping the fluid continuously clean
- Double wire-backed pleated element design
- Thoroughly tested for flow rate, efficiency, and vibration durability
- Enhanced filtration reduces chance of hard particles bypassing the filter and damaging the motor during cold starts
- Maintenance Interval: 1000 hours
- Available in your maintenance kits
Remember to order Bobcat hydraulic oil fluid.
Filters will vary depending on your serial number and your machines engine. Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment.
Outer Diameter: 2.83 Inches (72 MM)
Inner Diameter: 1.10 Inches (27.9 MM)
Length: 4.78 Inches (121.4 MM)
Gasket OD: 1.26 Inches (32.05 MM)
Gasket ID: 0.98 Inches (24.99 MM)
Overall Length: 4.89 Inches (124.2 MM)
Efficiency Beta 200: 11.5 MICRON
Efficiency Beta 1000: 15 MICRON
Efficiency Test Std: ISO 16889
Maximum Operating Temperature: 225 F (107 C)
All-Wheel Steer Loaders: A300, A770
Skid Steer Loaders: S150, S160, S175, S185, S205, S220, S250, S300, S330, S450, S510, S530, S550, S590, S630, S650, S750, S770, S850
Track Loaders: T180, T190, T250, T300, T320, T450, T550, T590, T630, T650, T750, T770, T870
Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov