16 Inch, Forward Plate Compactor, 3400 lb. Compaction Force, FP15.40
Bobcat 16 inch forward plate compactor delivers forward movement to your door to start asphalt patching or preparing your sub-base driveway immediately. In a stationary position or while advancing across the surface, the machine’s steel plate vibrates rapidly, moving particles below closer together and eliminating air pockets for a tight compaction. Powered by a durable and efficient Honda engine for reliable starts, maximum power and low fuel consumption. Used in a wide range of applications, including open area soil and asphalt compaction, trench work, and compaction in tight spaces with 3372 lb. compaction force at 6975 square feet per hour.
*Photos show plate compactor with the optional wheel kit. The wheel kit must be ordered separately.
- Forward design: Bobcat forward plates are designed for industry-leading forward movement for great compaction results and less operator fatigue.
- Water tank and sprinkler system: Control dust or keep the vibratory base plate free of material buildup while compacting asphalt using the fixed water tank and sprinkler system. The durable, yet light-weight tank can be removed without the need for tools for convenient refills.
- Honda engine: Bobcat forward plate compactors feature durable and efficient Honda engines for reliable starts, maximum power and low fuel consumption.
- Casted, one-piece plates: Bobcat forward plate compactors feature a one-piece, cast base plate with no connection points that can weaken over time. Other brands weld or assemble components for their base plates.
- Minimal hand-arm vibration: Bobcat forward plates are designed to isolate plate vibrations from the operator’s handle, significantly reducing hand-arm vibration and fatigue. The handle also folds for convenient transport and storage.
- Durable frame: A robust, tubular frame surrounds the engine and durable covers protect key components for reliable performance on the jobsite day after day.
- Optimum versatility: Tackle a wide range of applications, including open-area compaction work, trench work and compacting materials in tight spaces.
- Rubber Mat: Slip on the optional (not included) rubber mat to operate the plate compactor on paving stones without cracking or chipping the stones or other expensive surfaces. No tools required to install.
- Wheel Kit: Moving a plate compactor from one jobsite to another is easy with the optional (not included), transport wheels and central lift bar. No tools required to install.
- Durable vibratory base plates: Bobcat forward plate compactors feature base plates that are thicker in the rear, where most wear occurs.
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Compaction in confined spaces
- Asphalt and paving
- Soil compaction
- Paving stone base compaction
- Light-to-medium duty patchwork
- Pipeline and trench construction
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov