New! R60P Bobcat Tamping Rammer, 7473240
The Bobcat® R60P tamping rammer produces a repetitive downward force for deep compaction of nearly 18 inches. Highly maneuverable and most effective on cohesive soil types such as clays. Power tamping rammers are ideal for precision soil compaction work in small areas or places where larger compaction equipment cannot reach.
Powered by a durable Honda engine, the R68P jumping jack delivers a centrifugal force of 2,585 lbf. (11,500 N) for a maximum compaction performance of nearly 18 inches, depending on ground conditions.
- Best-In-class balance: Bobcat rammers deliver best-in-class balance that directs the machines’ compaction power squarely to the targeted surface area. The forward design and optimum machine balance make direction changes easy while maintaining consistent, vertical-path ground strikes for precise compaction.
- Highly maneuverable: Tackle compaction work with precision, even in tight-fitting spaces. The R68P and R60P feature a slim profile for excellent maneuverability and ease of use along walls and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Optimal control and comfort: Isolators abate vibration to the operator’s handle to enhance comfort and minimize fatigue. The handle is adjustable for tailored comfort and designed to provide a direct line of sight to the foot of the rammer for precise operations.
- Minimum service, maximum uptime: Maintenance is quick and service points can be easily accessed without any tools. The horizontal placement of the air filter is cleverly designed to prevent dirt from entering the engine during servicing. Some rammers require disassembly to remove a vertically positioned air filter which allows dirt to fall into the engine during servicing.
- Easy Transport: Bobcat rammers feature a convenient handle and roller wheel for easy, one-person loading and unloading onto trailers and truck beds. A built-in fuel shut-off valve prevents engine flooding when loading and unloading.
- Double air filtration system (Optional): The double air filtration system, with an optional cyclone pre-filter, extends the life of the engine. The optional visual indicator tells the operator when the air filters need to be replaced.
- Protected Isolators: Bobcat rammers feature a handle stop that protects the isolators from damage during loading and unloading.
Options and Accessories
Optional foot dimensions: A variety of optional foot sizes are available to take on a variety of material compaction projects. They’re easy to take on and off for quick customizations for the job at hand.
Transport Wheels: Move your rammer around the jobsite with ease. The transport wheels can be easily attached or removed without the use of any tools.
Double Air Filtration System: The double air filtration system, with an optional cyclone pre-filter, extends the life of the engine. The optional visual indicator tells the operator when the air filters need to be replaced.
Hour Meter: An hour meter can be fitted to monitor working hours and display maintenance intervals to ensure that maintenance needs are met on time.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov