Starter for Loaders, 6667987
Starter for Loaders, 6667987 connects to the engine start harness and the positive battery cable. A small starting gear that, when you turn the key or press the engine start button, engages the engine's flywheel. Then it delivers power, getting the engine rotating.
- Installs fast, designed to perform under rigorous conditions
- 10 pinion gear teeth
- Premium copper terminals to ensure a clean source of electrical current
- Maximum cranking torque under all conditions
- Designed to start in cold and hot weather conditions
- Enclosed structure keeps water and dust out
- Slip disk shock absorber
- Safety wire to avoid failure mode
- Smaller and lighter than competing brands
Parts can vary depending on your serial number. Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment.
Skid Steer Loaders: 453, 463, 553, 653, 751, S70
Mini Track Loaders: MT50, MT52, MT55, MT85
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov