12 Inch Excavator Rubber Track (300 X 52.5 X 84), 6988844
While compact excavator tracks are commonly used at lower speeds and for less aggressive applications than a compact track loader, they too can face the same working conditions as other track machines. Made to deliver long life in extreme working conditions. Tracks distribute the machines weight over a large surface area to maximize comfort without sacrificing your excavators capabilities.
- Tracks sold individually. Bobcat recommends you change both tracks at once for even wear and smooth running equipment.
- Recommended for both highway and off-road terrain applications.
- Classic off-set excavator track pattern.
- All-around track for all applications.
- Heat-treated and hammer-forged steel cores.
- Tear-resistant for extended life
- Excellent wire-to-rubber bonding for increased track integrity
- Extra-thick cables wrapped in nylon fiber
- Medium Traction
- Medium Vibration
- Free Shipping by truck freight
|No. of Links
Conversion Calculator: 25.4 mm = 1 inch
Conversion calculator: 25.4 mm = 1 inch
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov